1) Employees of Station and their immediate families are not
eligible to participate. “Immediate Family" shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings,
grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating "significant other". Residents of the same household are
also considered “Immediate Family“, whether or not related by blood or marriage.
2) Employees and their immediate families of other
FCC-licensed broadcast stations are not eligible to participate.
3) In contests involving participating merchants, owners,
managers and employees of such merchants and their immediate families are not eligible to
4) No purchase is necessary in order to participate in any
Station sponsored contest.
5) Station reserves the right to impose certain eligibility
restrictions for specific contests. Such restrictions will be announced on-the-air prior to the
implementation of the contest.
6) Unless otherwise specified, contestants will be permitted
to win only once per contest per two week period. In major contests, station reserves the right to
limit winners to one person per immediate family.
7) Unless otherwise specified, prizes must be claimed in
person at the Station business office within ten (10) days of winning. Prizes must be picked up during
office hours, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Failure to claim any prize within the ten day period
will result in forfeiture of the prize. Winners may be asked to provide proper identification when
8) Prizes are not transferable, except in the case of major
prizes (over $600), which will be awarded in the name of a parent or guardian if won by a
9) All prizes are awarded to winners on an "as is" basis.
Station is not responsible for the condition of the prize itself, nor is the Station liable for any
damage or injury caused by any prize awarded by the station.
10) Winners agree to allow Station to make use of their name,
photograph, likeness and/or audio recording of their voice for advertising and publicity purposes.
Failure to sign a release to this effect may result in forfeiture of the prize(s).
11) Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
In accordance with IRS regulations, any winner receiving a prize with a value in excess of $600 will be
furnished a copy of IRS Form 1099 (Miscellaneous Income). A copy of this form will also be furnished to
12) In the event an announced prize becomes unavailable or the
supply becomes exhausted, Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value
and the winner agrees to accept such prize without limitation.
13) Station is not responsible for circumstances beyond its
control (telephone malfunctions, postal delivery delays, etc.), that may affect the outcome of a
14) In contests involving mail-in entries, multiple entries in
one envelope are permitted, however entries that arrive with postage due will not be
15) In contests involving written entries, only original
hand-written entries will be accepted.
16) An affidavit of eligibility and/or a release from
liability may be required in certain instances. Failure to sign such an affidavit, if requested, may
result in forfeiture of the prize(s).
17) Station reserves the right to suspend any contest at
anytime, if in its judgment, the contest participants have conducted themselves in an unfair manner or
attempted in any way to influence the outcome of the contest.
18) In the event of a tie, Station reserves the right to
conduct a tie-breaking contest, with rules and procedures to be determined by the management of the
19) The Station reserves the right to change contest rules and
procedures at any time, providing such changes are announced on-the-air prior to their
20) All matters not specifically addressed in these
rules shall be determined at the sole discretion of the management of
21) In the event of any dispute involving a contest, the decision of Station
management is final.